singaporebbw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square

4 posters

Go down

Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square Empty Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square

Post  jessiestars Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi,

Came to know that Attitude Plus Shop @ Marina Square is having a VIP members special from 1st to 7th July'08

- 10% + 5% discount on new arrivals
- Up to 30% + 5% discount on existing stock

The shop is located at #03-229A/232 Marina Square. It's located very near to K-Box Marina Square.

Oh, if i didn't recall wrongly, you oni need to spend at least $200 to become a VIP member.

Enjoy shopping! (",)

jessiestars

Back to top Go down

Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square Empty Re: Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square

Post  GlamQueenie Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 am

i have da membership but i lost it.. dunno they can replace anot Sad
GlamQueenie
GlamQueenie

Back to top Go down

Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square Empty Re: Great Singapore Sale @ Attitudes Plus Shop, Marina Square

Post  j_annn Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:38 am

jessiestars wrote:Hi,

Came to know that Attitude Plus Shop @ Marina Square is having a VIP members special from 1st to 7th July'08

- 10% + 5% discount on new arrivals
- Up to 30% + 5% discount on existing stock

The shop is located at #03-229A/232 Marina Square. It's located very near to K-Box Marina Square.

Oh, if i didn't recall wrongly, you oni need to spend at least $200 to become a VIP member.

Enjoy shopping! (",)

Is it for all items?? Thanks

j_annn

Back to top Go down

Post  bbwster Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:02 pm

GlamQueenie wrote:i have da membership but i lost it.. dunno they can replace anot Sad

dont worry, i think you can just give them your name & you'd get the discount.at least thats what i did the last time (i think..havnt been there very long time already cos i was away on internship). else just explain ur situation nicely to them:)) attitude plus has really great customer service!!

bbwster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down